“If we are interdependent with everything and everyone, even our smallest, least significant thought, word, and action have real consequences throughout the universe.
Throw a pebble into a pond. It sends a shiver across the surface of the water. Ripples merge into one another and create new ones. Everything is inextricably interrelated: We come to realize that we are responsible for everything we do, say, or think, responsible in fact for ourselves, everyone and everything else, and the entire universe.”
- Follow Seriously "Sensitive" to Pollution on WordPress.com
- RT @mssinenomine: I wrote a post about my approach to accessibility which is not just as a component of disability justice but using DJ and… 6 months ago
- My friends with #MCS & #EnvironmentalSensitivities are literally dying from fragrance and chemical exposures in &/o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @AsieduEdmund: #accessibility is good for everyone. #inclusion twitter.com/tkurdi/status/… 6 months ago
- Van Living with MCS/ES
- Hunger Strike for Access to Safe Health Care
- MCS Awareness Video by Maria Rizzo
- 2021 – Welcome to MCS/ES Action and Accommodation Month
- Earth Day Human Canary Starter Pack
- What Now?
- Are Essential Oils Fragrance-Free?
- Opportunity to Share Your Chemical and Fragrance Injury Stories
- When Being Quarantined or Isolated and Broke is “Normal”
- Canadian Petition for People with Chemical and Environmental Sensitivities
- Proclamation, Video, and Other News for May 12th Awareness Day
- The Power of This Pause
- Homeless Canaries Need Access to Fragrance-Free Showers
- MCS Awareness Month fb Page
- New Photography Exhibit in May with a Special Video on May 12th
- Two Tales: Temporary Quarantine or Long-term Segregation
- Dear Quarantined and Socially Distanced
- Endangered Human in Jasper
- The Fragrance Free Revolution
- Accessibility Recommendations from ARCH and CELA
- Attitudinal barriers, fragranced products, and invisible disabilities
- Find all 25 reasons why I didn’t come (to your party)
- You Don’t Look … Invisibly Ableist?
- How to Show That Your Disability Accommodation is Disability-Related
- The Canadian Human Rights Commission’s “Environmental sensitivity and scent-free policies”
- Holiday Canaries
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- Persil: Just STOP!
- Human Rights and Housing: New Resources for Community Workers Supporting Clients with Chemical and Environmental Sensitivities
- Video Discussions about Environmental Illnesses, “Sensitivities”, and Disability
- Safe Housing Survey
- Now Online: “Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: A Survival Guide”
- Hyperthyroidism in Cats Exposed to Air “Fresheners”, Upholstered Furniture, and New Buildings
- How to Basics: Accessible Washrooms for People With MCS/ES
- Accessibility STOP Signs
- Mask Challenge Revisited
- Three New Videos About Environmental Sensitivities
- Simple Fragrance-Free Posters in English and French
- MCS/ES: Societal Neglect = No More Fun and Games for Life on the Planet
- MCS Survey for May 2019
- Can’t Ban Fragrances? Consider a Fragrance Free Zone
- Welcome to the 2019 Edition of MCS/ES Awareness Month
- Gain – Sinking Your Disabled Boat
- Appropriating Disability Language to Sell Products That Harm People With Disabilities
- Are Natural Fragrances Really Any Better?
- Review Finds Ontario Far From Accessible but Report Includes People With Environmental Sensitivities
- Petitions! Fragrance-free Health Care in the U.S. & Safe Housing in B.C.
- Harm Reduction Policy for People With Autism
- The Fragrance-free Checklist
June 2012 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- accessibility barriers allergies asthma autism barriers cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health EHS environment environmental illness environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing migraines Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs Water wireless wireless dangers