“If we are interdependent with everything and everyone, even our smallest, least significant thought, word, and action have real consequences throughout the universe.
Throw a pebble into a pond. It sends a shiver across the surface of the water. Ripples merge into one another and create new ones. Everything is inextricably interrelated: We come to realize that we are responsible for everything we do, say, or think, responsible in fact for ourselves, everyone and everything else, and the entire universe.”
- Choices… We Always Have Some
- When Toxics Drift
- Fragrance-Free Initiative From UC Boulder’s OIT
- Every Day is Earth Day
- Laundry Products Harm Humans!
- Open Letter to the Ontario Minister of Health and the MOHLTC
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- Canary Separates and Onesies aka Hazmat Gear
- There Is No Right to Wear Fragranced Products
- Ontario’s Task Force Releases its Phase 1 Recommendations to help people suffering from chemical sensitivity but health ministry abdicates again. Here’s a new take on that report.
- tis the season
- Acts of Festive Kindness
- Statement From ARCH and CELA re MCS, ES, and the Ontario Task Force on Environmental Health
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot (Part Four)
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot (Part Three)
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot (Part Two)
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot
- If Only You Could See
- Help for How to Be Fragrance-Free
- Corporate Gaslighting and Conflicts of Interest at the Women’s College Hospital
- Province of Ontario Interim Report on ME/CFS, FM, and MCS/ES
- Françoise Gourd 1950 – 2017
- A Universally Recognized Accessibility Symbol for Environmental Sensitivities?
- Song: “I’m a prisoner because of fabric softener”
- Published: “Invisible Barriers, Invisible Disabilities, Invisible People”
- Bubbled People
- 60 MiNueTs: Short Video Series on Environmental Health
- Kitchen Cabinets, Part 1
- Words Images Life Art Dance
- MCS/ES 2017 Continued: The Canaries Are Still Waiting!
- Endangered Human Art Project: Bringing Awareness to Chemical Sensitivity
- Dr Molot Urges Everyone to Support the Canaries
- An MCS Awareness Visualization
- Profile Pictures for Awareness Month
- MCS Mask Challenge for Family, Friends, and You!
- MCS/ES Awareness Month 2017
- MCS/ES Awareness Day Projects: Request for Submissions
- Amelia Needs Us
- Understanding Environmental Health
- Research Survey: Are You Over 21 and ‘Sensitive’ to Environmental Pollutants?
- Video: Fragrance Free Workplace: TRAILER
- Unilever to Disclose Some (but not all) AXE and Other Fragrance Ingredients
- Fragrance Chemicals: Weapons of Environmental and Human Destruction
- Fragranced Products: Risk to People and Profits
- Ontario Reported on MCS/ES in 1985, Yet…
- The Pinktober Special You Don’t Want to Miss!
- Why I LOVE Having Environmental “Sensitivities”
- How Big Is Your World?
- How Much Human Contact Can We Live Without?
- When a Friend’s Life Is Being Threatened
- allergies asthma autism barriers cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health documentary EHS environment environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity Ontario pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution sensitivities toxic toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs wireless wireless dangers