An older but still relevant documentary about MCS, featuring patients, parents, doctors and more…
“Interviews with leading physicians and people whose lives have been changed by chemical sensitivity.”
Produced and directed by Alison Johnson, with cinematography and editing by Richard Startzman. Visit http://www.alisonjohnsonmcs.com for more information and to order this film or Alison Johnson’s book Casualties of Progress: Personal Histories from the Chemically Sensitive, which contains the the stories of the people appearing in this film.
- Follow Seriously "Sensitive" to Pollution on WordPress.com
- Van Living with MCS/ES
- Hunger Strike for Access to Safe Health Care
- MCS Awareness Video by Maria Rizzo
- 2021 – Welcome to MCS/ES Action and Accommodation Month
- Earth Day Human Canary Starter Pack
- What Now?
- Are Essential Oils Fragrance-Free?
- Opportunity to Share Your Chemical and Fragrance Injury Stories
- When Being Quarantined or Isolated and Broke is “Normal”
- Canadian Petition for People with Chemical and Environmental Sensitivities
- Proclamation, Video, and Other News for May 12th Awareness Day
- The Power of This Pause
- Homeless Canaries Need Access to Fragrance-Free Showers
- MCS Awareness Month fb Page
- New Photography Exhibit in May with a Special Video on May 12th
- Two Tales: Temporary Quarantine or Long-term Segregation
- Dear Quarantined and Socially Distanced
- Endangered Human in Jasper
- The Fragrance Free Revolution
- Accessibility Recommendations from ARCH and CELA
- Attitudinal barriers, fragranced products, and invisible disabilities
- Find all 25 reasons why I didn’t come (to your party)
- You Don’t Look … Invisibly Ableist?
- How to Show That Your Disability Accommodation is Disability-Related
- The Canadian Human Rights Commission’s “Environmental sensitivity and scent-free policies”
- Holiday Canaries
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- Persil: Just STOP!
- Human Rights and Housing: New Resources for Community Workers Supporting Clients with Chemical and Environmental Sensitivities
- Video Discussions about Environmental Illnesses, “Sensitivities”, and Disability
- Safe Housing Survey
- Now Online: “Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: A Survival Guide”
- Hyperthyroidism in Cats Exposed to Air “Fresheners”, Upholstered Furniture, and New Buildings
- How to Basics: Accessible Washrooms for People With MCS/ES
- Accessibility STOP Signs
- Mask Challenge Revisited
- Three New Videos About Environmental Sensitivities
- Simple Fragrance-Free Posters in English and French
- MCS/ES: Societal Neglect = No More Fun and Games for Life on the Planet
- MCS Survey for May 2019
- Can’t Ban Fragrances? Consider a Fragrance Free Zone
- Welcome to the 2019 Edition of MCS/ES Awareness Month
- Gain – Sinking Your Disabled Boat
- Appropriating Disability Language to Sell Products That Harm People With Disabilities
- Are Natural Fragrances Really Any Better?
- Review Finds Ontario Far From Accessible but Report Includes People With Environmental Sensitivities
- Petitions! Fragrance-free Health Care in the U.S. & Safe Housing in B.C.
- Harm Reduction Policy for People With Autism
- The Fragrance-free Checklist
linda @ Seriously "S… on Letter to health food store re… linda @ Seriously "S… on MCS and Housing Jaye Moss on MCS and Housing Jennifer Llewellyn on Letter to health food store re… Marie LeBlanc on Van Living with MCS/ES Marie LeBlanc on Van Living with MCS/ES
- accessibility barriers allergies asthma autism barriers cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health EHS environment environmental illness environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing migraines Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs Water wireless wireless dangers