- Follow Seriously "Sensitive" to Pollution on WordPress.com
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- Persil: Just STOP!
- Human Rights and Housing: New Resources for Community Workers Supporting Clients with Chemical and Environmental Sensitivities
- Video Discussions about Environmental Illnesses, “Sensitivities”, and Disability
- Safe Housing Survey
- Now Online: “Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: A Survival Guide”
- Hyperthyroidism in Cats Exposed to Air “Fresheners”, Upholstered Furniture, and New Buildings
- How to Basics: Accessible Washrooms for People With MCS/ES
- Accessibility STOP Signs
- Mask Challenge Revisited
- Three New Videos About Environmental Sensitivities
- Simple Fragrance-Free Posters in English and French
- MCS/ES: Societal Neglect = No More Fun and Games for Life on the Planet
- MCS Survey for May 2019
- Can’t Ban Fragrances? Consider a Fragrance Free Zone
- Welcome to the 2019 Edition of MCS/ES Awareness Month
- Gain – Sinking Your Disabled Boat
- Appropriating Disability Language to Sell Products That Harm People With Disabilities
- Are Natural Fragrances Really Any Better?
- Review Finds Ontario Far From Accessible but Report Includes People With Environmental Sensitivities
- Petitions! Fragrance-free Health Care in the U.S. & Safe Housing in B.C.
- Harm Reduction Policy for People With Autism
- The Fragrance-free Checklist
- Product Safety Gaps are Actually Canyons
- Your Very Own Neighbourhood Chemical Distribution Device
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- They Said I Wasn’t Fragrance-Free. How Can That Be?
- UK’s Clean Air Strategy 2019 Addresses Product VOCs
- So You Think We’re Being Difficult When We ask You to Change Products?
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2: Curbs
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 1: Arms, Brains, and Legs
- What Are Your Wishes for 2019?
- Return to Vendor
- CBC News Hi-lights Accessibility Barriers to Housing for People With MCS/ES
- Environmental Sensitivities (Chemical, Electrical, and Beyond) in Ecopsychology
- Health Canada and Chemicals in Fragranced Products
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- When There’s No Accessible Potty
- How NOT to Do a Scent (or fragrance) Policy
- Sharing My Truth
- Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Father Made a Fortune Representing the Fragrance Industry
- Choices… We Always Have Some
- When Toxics Drift
- Fragrance-Free Initiative From UC Boulder’s OIT
- Every Day is Earth Day
- Laundry Products Harm Humans!
- Open Letter to the Ontario Minister of Health and the MOHLTC
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- Canary Separates and Onesies aka Hazmat Gear
- allergies asthma autism barriers cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health documentary EHS environment environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Food Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity Ontario pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution toxic toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs wireless wireless dangers
Daily Archives: May 13, 2017
Please take a minute and eleven seconds to watch this video from Dr. John Molot where he talks about MCS (multiple chemical sensitivities) and how we (the people who developed MCS) have been stigmatized and that we really are canaries. He speaks about some of the other serious health problems the chemicals that disable us are causing in those who do not have MCS.
May 12th is International MCS Awareness Day, and May is MCS Awareness Month. Many people who have MCS also have MCAS – Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, where chemical and other exposures cause anaphylaxis.
Guest Post from Raven
My request for you to visualize:
I’d like to ask each of my friends to sit in a quiet space for just 15 minutes and close your eyes. Breathe and get calm and relaxed.
Now I want you to think of yourself only. Visualize yourself in your body. Once you see or feel you, I want you to see yourself Continue reading