- Follow Seriously "Sensitive" to Pollution on WordPress.com
- Human Rights and Housing: New Resources for Community Workers Supporting Clients with Chemical and Environmental Sensitivities
- Video Discussions about Environmental Illnesses, “Sensitivities”, and Disability
- Safe Housing Survey
- Now Online: “Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: A Survival Guide”
- Hyperthyroidism in Cats Exposed to Air “Fresheners”, Upholstered Furniture, and New Buildings
- How to Basics: Accessible Washrooms for People With MCS/ES
- Accessibility STOP Signs
- Mask Challenge Revisited
- Three New Videos About Environmental Sensitivities
- Simple Fragrance-Free Posters in English and French
- MCS/ES: Societal Neglect = No More Fun and Games for Life on the Planet
- MCS Survey for May 2019
- Can’t Ban Fragrances? Consider a Fragrance Free Zone
- Welcome to the 2019 Edition of MCS/ES Awareness Month
- Gain – Sinking Your Disabled Boat
- Appropriating Disability Language to Sell Products That Harm People With Disabilities
- Are Natural Fragrances Really Any Better?
- Review Finds Ontario Far From Accessible but Report Includes People With Environmental Sensitivities
- Petitions! Fragrance-free Health Care in the U.S. & Safe Housing in B.C.
- Harm Reduction Policy for People With Autism
- The Fragrance-free Checklist
- Product Safety Gaps are Actually Canyons
- Your Very Own Neighbourhood Chemical Distribution Device
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- They Said I Wasn’t Fragrance-Free. How Can That Be?
- UK’s Clean Air Strategy 2019 Addresses Product VOCs
- So You Think We’re Being Difficult When We ask You to Change Products?
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2: Curbs
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 1: Arms, Brains, and Legs
- What Are Your Wishes for 2019?
- Return to Vendor
- CBC News Hi-lights Accessibility Barriers to Housing for People With MCS/ES
- Environmental Sensitivities (Chemical, Electrical, and Beyond) in Ecopsychology
- Health Canada and Chemicals in Fragranced Products
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- When There’s No Accessible Potty
- How NOT to Do a Scent (or fragrance) Policy
- Sharing My Truth
- Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Father Made a Fortune Representing the Fragrance Industry
- Choices… We Always Have Some
- When Toxics Drift
- Fragrance-Free Initiative From UC Boulder’s OIT
- Every Day is Earth Day
- Laundry Products Harm Humans!
- Open Letter to the Ontario Minister of Health and the MOHLTC
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- Canary Separates and Onesies aka Hazmat Gear
- There Is No Right to Wear Fragranced Products
- Ontario’s Task Force Releases its Phase 1 Recommendations to help people suffering from chemical sensitivity but health ministry abdicates again. Here’s a new take on that report.
- allergies asthma autism barriers cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health documentary EHS environment environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity Ontario pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution sensitivities toxic toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs wireless wireless dangers