Here are 11 excellent reasons to stop using and allowing fragrances in your home, at work, in healthcare, in housing, at school, in transportation, in retail, and in other public places:
- Follow Seriously "Sensitive" to Pollution on WordPress.com
- Three New Videos About Environmental Sensitivities
- Simple Fragrance-Free Posters in English and French
- MCS/ES: Societal Neglect = No More Fun and Games for Life on the Planet
- MCS Survey for May 2019
- Can’t Ban Fragrances? Consider a Fragrance Free Zone
- Welcome to the 2019 Edition of MCS/ES Awareness Month
- Gain – Sinking Your Disabled Boat
- Appropriating Disability Language to Sell Products That Harm People With Disabilities
- Are Natural Fragrances Really Any Better?
- Review Finds Ontario Far From Accessible but Report Includes People With Environmental Sensitivities
- Petitions! Fragrance-free Health Care in the U.S. & Safe Housing in B.C.
- Harm Reduction Policy for People With Autism
- The Fragrance-free Checklist
- Product Safety Gaps are Actually Canyons
- Your Very Own Neighbourhood Chemical Distribution Device
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- They Said I Wasn’t Fragrance-Free. How Can That Be?
- UK’s Clean Air Strategy 2019 Addresses Product VOCs
- So You Think We’re Being Difficult When We ask You to Change Products?
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 3: Toast Chaos
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 2: Curbs
- What’s it Like to Have MCS/ES? Part 1: Arms, Brains, and Legs
- What Are Your Wishes for 2019?
- Return to Vendor
- CBC News Hi-lights Accessibility Barriers to Housing for People With MCS/ES
- Environmental Sensitivities (Chemical, Electrical, and Beyond) in Ecopsychology
- Health Canada and Chemicals in Fragranced Products
- Gifts for People with MCS/ES
- When There’s No Accessible Potty
- How NOT to Do a Scent (or fragrance) Policy
- Sharing My Truth
- Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Father Made a Fortune Representing the Fragrance Industry
- Choices… We Always Have Some
- When Toxics Drift
- Fragrance-Free Initiative From UC Boulder’s OIT
- Every Day is Earth Day
- Laundry Products Harm Humans!
- Open Letter to the Ontario Minister of Health and the MOHLTC
- 11 Reasons To Stop Using Fragrances and Implement Fragrance-free Policies
- Canary Separates and Onesies aka Hazmat Gear
- There Is No Right to Wear Fragranced Products
- Ontario’s Task Force Releases its Phase 1 Recommendations to help people suffering from chemical sensitivity but health ministry abdicates again. Here’s a new take on that report.
- tis the season
- Acts of Festive Kindness
- Statement From ARCH and CELA re MCS, ES, and the Ontario Task Force on Environmental Health
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot (Part Four)
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot (Part Three)
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot (Part Two)
- How to Survive the Holidays with EI and (Possibly) Not End Up Alone or Wanting to Give Your Family the Boot
- If Only You Could See
- allergies asthma autism barriers cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health documentary EHS environment environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity Ontario pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution sensitivities toxic toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs wireless wireless dangers