I had never heard of Jonathan Richman before this song about not being able to walk outside at night because of dryer sheets, fabric softener, air “fresheners”, and having to close doors and windows because of them, so I looked him up and found he had done a song about cell phones too. Here they are:
- Follow Seriously "Sensitive" to Pollution on WordPress.com
- What Now?
- Are Essential Oils Fragrance-Free?
- Opportunity to Share Your Chemical and Fragrance Injury Stories
- When Being Quarantined or Isolated and Broke is “Normal”
- Canadian Petition for People with Chemical and Environmental Sensitivities
- Proclamation, Video, and Other News for May 12th Awareness Day
- The Power of This Pause
- Homeless Canaries Need Access to Fragrance-Free Showers
- MCS Awareness Month fb Page
- New Photography Exhibit in May with a Special Video on May 12th
- Two Tales: Temporary Quarantine or Long-term Segregation
- Dear Quarantined and Socially Distanced
- Endangered Human in Jasper
- The Fragrance Free Revolution
- Accessibility Recommendations from ARCH and CELA
- Attitudinal barriers, fragranced products, and invisible disabilities
- Find all 25 reasons why I didn’t come (to your party)
- You Don’t Look … Invisibly Ableist?
- How to Show That Your Disability Accommodation is Disability-Related
- The Canadian Human Rights Commission’s “Environmental sensitivity and scent-free policies”
- Holiday Canaries
- Diffusing Health Harm on Unsuspecting Shoppers and Outrageously False Product Claims
- Persil: Just STOP!
- Human Rights and Housing: New Resources for Community Workers Supporting Clients with Chemical and Environmental Sensitivities
- Video Discussions about Environmental Illnesses, “Sensitivities”, and Disability
- Safe Housing Survey
- Now Online: “Multiple Chemical Sensitivity: A Survival Guide”
- Hyperthyroidism in Cats Exposed to Air “Fresheners”, Upholstered Furniture, and New Buildings
- How to Basics: Accessible Washrooms for People With MCS/ES
- Accessibility STOP Signs
- Mask Challenge Revisited
- Three New Videos About Environmental Sensitivities
- Simple Fragrance-Free Posters in English and French
- MCS/ES: Societal Neglect = No More Fun and Games for Life on the Planet
- MCS Survey for May 2019
- Can’t Ban Fragrances? Consider a Fragrance Free Zone
- Welcome to the 2019 Edition of MCS/ES Awareness Month
- Gain – Sinking Your Disabled Boat
- Appropriating Disability Language to Sell Products That Harm People With Disabilities
- Are Natural Fragrances Really Any Better?
- Review Finds Ontario Far From Accessible but Report Includes People With Environmental Sensitivities
- Petitions! Fragrance-free Health Care in the U.S. & Safe Housing in B.C.
- Harm Reduction Policy for People With Autism
- The Fragrance-free Checklist
- Product Safety Gaps are Actually Canyons
- Your Very Own Neighbourhood Chemical Distribution Device
- When Someone Says They’re Fragrance-Free, But
- They Said I Wasn’t Fragrance-Free. How Can That Be?
- UK’s Clean Air Strategy 2019 Addresses Product VOCs
linda @ Seriously "S… on Your Very Own Neighbourhood Ch… linda @ Seriously "S… on What Now? Karen on What Now? kengartner on What Now? Karen on What Now? linda @ Seriously "S… on What Now?
April 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- accessibility barriers allergies asthma autism barriers cancer Chemicals chemical sensitivity chemicals in clothing child health EHS environment environmental illness environmental sensitivities fibromyalgia Food Fragrance fragrance-free fragrance-free policy fragrance chemicals hazardous air pollutants health health care access for people with MCS/ES Housing Human Rights IAQ images indoor air quality invisible disabilities laundry masks MCS MCS/ES MCS housing migraines Mold multiple chemical sensitivities multiple chemical sensitivity pesticides petrochemicals phthalates Research science sensitive to pollution toxic chemicals toxic trespass video VOCs wireless wireless dangers